Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Broke A Nail

So I had to cut and file all the others down so they would all be relatively the same length. I hate it. I didnt train myself to stop biting my nails so I could have short nails. Theyll grow back soon enough though. Blah.

yesterday I went shopping. I got awesome boots.

Dont you love them? So hipster of me.

I also got some new tops. This one has ruffles.

I also got that striped sweater in the background. (The best time to wear a striped sweater...Is all the time...)

Then I saw this awesome dress form.


And I fell on love.

But I didnt get it because it was $60 and I am broke. But isnt she beautiful? So shiny...

In other news, there is no other news. I never do anything.
But I will show you my newest piece that I have completed. Im quite happy with it.

Pretty cool, right?

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing. And where do you get money to shop? You a hooker again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does everyone care where i got the money? youre like the 4th person to ask. i had a khols gift card from christmas that i never used lol

    ReplyDelete