Friday, August 12, 2011

SideCut

Its a type of hair cut where you shave a space into the side of your head. usually done on longer hair. Ive been wanting to do it for several months now. so I can prep myself for "the big chop." The length of my hair right now is probably the longest its been in my life. I want to grow it just a tad bit longer and then cut it very, very short. I wouldnt mind keeping it long but the upkeep is too much work and it falls out everywhere. Thats how curly hair tends to be. I use a bottle of conditioner in about 2 and a half weeks. So having short hair will save me alot of money. Im kind of afraid the big chop will be quite shocking, so I want to do something equally as shocking to prepare myself for it. Hence the sidecut. Ill possibly be doing it tomorrow, but I might chicken out again...we shall see...
I realize this isnt the best picture, but its pretty much exactly how I want mine.
Its time for a change.

3 comments:

  1. By the way, my first thought was "What the fuck that looks nothing like the Heather Munro I've come to know and love" Then I read it and realized it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol dumb. ALWAYS read stuff ya derrrrp!

    ReplyDelete