Saturday, August 20, 2011

Reminiscing

Ive been thinking alot about how so many things have changed over the last 2 years. my group of friends has shifted, Im spending most of my time in another town. I dont see the same people anymore. But at the same time, some things haven't changed at all. I also feel like I spent the past 4 months in a fog. Looking back I have no idea who I was or what I was doing. It makes me angry to see that I could completely lose sight of everything I am as a person. But Im coming back around. I feel happy, genuinely happy, not that situational happy bullshit. I am happy from with in. But I do miss the good old days where every one was in the same place. I miss the days before I went away, The times before I met new people, because its not really the place that makes the home, but the people.

A video of when we all went to visit eric at arcadia in early october.

I made this video almost exactly a year ago. eric makes a very accurate prediction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment