Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sup Blog

Let's do a top 10 list.
First I have to think of a topic...
OK. my top 10 things I like to do:
1. Painting
2. Car rides
3. Taking naps on the couch
4. Going places where there are a lot of people. Like really nice malls. not places where I actually have to interact with with people, I just like to people watch.
5. Listening to music really loudly. especially while in the car.
6. Dancing. poorly.
7. Exploring nature.
8. Cooking.
9. Spending time with groups of friends. not doing anything in particular. just being together.
10. Wearing really awesome clothes, looking at people who are dressed awesome, watching tv shows about great fashion. Im finally realizing that when I see people and say to myself "he/she looks amazing, I wish I could look like that" I can look like that. Its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment