Monday, August 8, 2011

Ship Wreck

Im feeling a bit emotionally drained today. I guess bad dreams and anxious thoughts are to blame. Do you ever feel like things would be easier of you could keep yourself out of your own head? I drive myself crazy.

This is how I looked when I woke up and got dressed to go outside and pull dead ferns out of the flower bed.
Doesnt this picture just scream EYEBROWS? They need plucked. I know.

And this is how I felt
The whole reason I went out to do the ferns was because I needed to get my mind off of everything for a while...

Then I came inside an hour and a half later, sweaty and covered in dirt. Sadly I have no photos of that for you. Huge disappointment, I know...

But then I took a shower and now I look like this

And no that is not the same outfit as yesterday because I didnt actually wear that yesterday.

In other news, Ive been really into the band Manchester Orchestra lately. I guess they would be called indie? maybe? I dont know anything about generas anymore.

:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment