Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Like Clothes

I thought of a really cute outfit last night and decided to try it on today to see if it was as cute as I had imagined. It was.



It is a floral print strapless dress pared with a navy blue button up cardigan. I made this dress by the way. I was the easiest thing Ive ever made. Simply get a piece of fabric that will easily wrap around your body. Sew it together on a diagonal line, so its slightly bigger at the bottom. Then, fold over about an inch at the top to create a little pouch where you will thread your elastic through. After you sew the pouch, thread your elastic through, and stretch it enough so it will hold up the dress yet be comfortable. Use any left over material as a belt for the waist. You could really use anything as a belt...a shoe lace, piece of string, an actual belt...as long as you have something to tie around your waist to show off your curves. Meow.

2 comments: