Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Make Things

Here are pictures of 2 other dresses Ive made.

Not the greatest picture of the dress, but the best one I could find. This one took forever to make and I could even tell you how it all came together because I honestly dont remember.

This is my first attempt at a bat wing dress. I made it out of a jersey bed sheet because I wanted to do a practice run before I used nice fabric. It turned out pretty nice, so I tie dyed it purple so it wouldnt look so plain. I like it but I have no idea when Ill wear it.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I LOVE it, Heather!! It came out so prettyyyyy. You will wear it everywhere, because I say so!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. lololol. because i took a class in highschool and the stuff i make isnt that difficult. annnnd hehehe mmkay kiersten i shall!! only for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! Wear it tooooo....the park with me tomorrow! And we shall take lots of pretty pictures!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete